Retirement Renewal in Phrae

11 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Never heard of any needing a map or photos for a retirement extension they are for marriage ones

yes  they need to constantly  know we  still  live at the same place  rather than the  simpler way of  telling them when we  move

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

They checked for this or the receipt just happened to be in the passport? 

This was due a few days before my extension, so I used it as an excuse to meet the IO's

at this new office, and get answers for what they wanted for my extension.

Helped to make everything much easier.

3 hours ago, legend49 said:

Wow you had to wait 13 years to get good service, what does that tell you about the Immigration department.

Wow, despite the nature of the post you still had to search to find something negative to say. And in the end you misunderstood anyway. He didn't say it was the first time he had good service. He said it was the best service he's had.

What does that tell you about your attitude?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Never heard of any needing a map or photos for a retirement extension they are for marriage ones

There is no general regulation. I have to draw a map here in Hat Yai (ext. based on retirement) but never had been asked for in Samut Sakhon and Nakhon Pathom (marriage and retirement).

• Thanks 1

On 12/12/2019 at 6:00 PM, WhatupThailand said:

Renewed my extension to stay for retirement (Non O original visa) at Phrae Immigration Office.

They were very nice and helpful, Best attitude I have seen.

Did not need to draw map to home, make photo in front of home, have Doctor report, or any other BS.

Just copy of Passport pages, 90 Day report, and Bank book.

I went to my Bangkok Bank branch and had them get the Credit Advice for last 12 Months,

using these to make a one page 12 month statement, (Done in 2 days at the branch).

Also had Bank Confirmation letter done, after doing transaction on account then updating book first.

You are talking about an extension based upon income.  800K in the bank has different criteria.

Did not need to draw map to home, make photo in front of home, have Doctor report, or any other BS.

For an extension based on marriage, not retirement.