Best Hospital In And Around Pattaya

torrenova

Which is the best hospital in and around Pattaya ?

I'm not on about broken toe nails here but anything you'd need to go to hospital for up to serious inpatient surgery etc.

I use PIH for nearly all but when asked for information about pregnancy and delivery costs they had no literature. Read into that what you will. I read it as "we will make up a price we think you will pay sucker". I thought only BPH was the only one doing this on a regular basis.

I came across this thread http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...33643&st=30 but it is way out of date and I think we could do with a new one.

Edited by torrenova

Which is the best hospital in and around Pattaya ?

I'm not on about broken toe nails here but anything you'd need to go to hospital for up to serious inpatient surgery etc.

I use PIH for nearly all but when asked for information about pregnancy and delivery costs they had no literature. Read into that what you will. I read it as "we will make up a price we think you will pay sucker". I thought only BPH was the only one doing this on a regular basis.

I came across this thread http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...33643&st=30 but it is way out of date and I think we could do with a new one.

I had major abdominal surgery last September at Pyathai hospital in Siracha and was very satisfied with the care.

11 days in a very nice private room and the surgery was 140,000 Baht.

Ultra sound and CT scans were also done along with blood tests and X-rays.

What might have changed in the meantime is - more doctors have deserted Sattahip Naval and other government hospitals for BPH where the money 5-10 fold.

Seen that new "addition" to the existing BPH building?

One doctor who defected the Naval told me that state of the art scanners and other equipment is idling there as doctors trained to use them have mostly left for BPH. He may have some interest to exagerate but reports of the disaster that 30 baht scheme has brought upon Thai health system are widespread.

im just reading tons of hooror stories about bkk-pty. my friend went there for denatl whitening. it was 3000 more than i will pay in bkks best dental hospital and they used some peroxide that was half as strong. its a rip and dangerous doctors.

pih is no good for anything serious as well. i went there for a big check up for peace corp. the equipment was tired. doc seemed ok and took time w/ me but was not impressed. eye test was a joke.

Edited by jinjok

• 2 months later...