3-day Tailor's Needed

Captain Haddock

Can anyone recommend a decent tailor's who can make a suit in three days? My sister is visiting with her husband and they want one suit each - get measured on Tuesday morning, and pick up the suits Friday morning. Preferably a good tailor's who won't scam them and do a bad job so the suits fall apart after six months, and not too expensive either. I've never used a tailor's for a fast turn around, so any suggestions would be appreciated. Cheers.

Edited by Captain Haddock

I have used Siam Emporium for many years and have always been happy with their service. They should be able to make a suit within 3 days and about 2 fittings. After going to a tailor for ordering, you definitely need one more fitting at the very least, two or three is better.

They have two locations, one in Siam Center, 2nd floor, loc. #207; the other (new) one is on the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 8 (BTS Nana exit 4). Their phone # is 02-2519617.

Royal Tailors corner soi 3 and Sukhumvit

one with the new glass facade on the upper floors and the big sign

Been using them for 15 years, not had a duff item yet. Don't accept less that 30% discount from marked prices though.

Rajawongse between Suk soi 2 and 4 (maybe between 4 and 6) is definitely very good. On the walls, you can see the owners (Jessie and Victor) in various pictures with prominent politicians and celebrities from around the world. Even though I may not agree with Donald Rumsfeld's politics, I get a bit of a buzz thinking that he and I have the same tailor.

I get shirts for 1000B and pants for 2000B. Definitely not the cheapest place, but the clothes are fantastic and they've always been done in two or three days.

BFD!

Tailors rearguard all fronts of Bangkok! But there are some reputable ones that should be mentioned.

The tailor that I use is Crown Tailors down in sukhumvit soi 8.

Rajawongse in soi 4 gets good reviews too, so could be worth a visit.

Walk around to the recommended tailors, see their prices, sales pitch and "non pushy" buying pitch and buy from the shop you feel secure and happy with.

New Raja on Soi 4 across from Nana Hotel

and Paul's between Soi 5 and 7

both awesome ... check time frame FIRST ... (pretty sure they use the same cutting room and tailor ....)