Getting A Stall At The Sunday Market

didster

Hello,

Could anybody tell me what the process is (if there is one?) to sell on the Sunday Market (Thapae). It will be for my Thai friend so set up.

Does this then give you access to sell on Wulai too (Saturday) and Midnight Market (Kad Suan Kaew), or is there another process for this?

Thanks

Tonight n tmw night you will have the perfect chance to ask someone who does the selling !!!

I do know one guy in particular as you head up Ratchadamnoen inside Thapae Gate on your left side. He's about 1/2-1 block up and sells silk wine bottle holders. He was married to a Farang lady once and speaks perfect English. i bet he can help you. Left side, silk wine botlle holders/boxes. Good luck.

If your friend is Thai, get him/her out there to start talking themselves. Let us know how it works. I'm curious about the permits too.

One of my staff sells at the Sunday market. She told me that it's first-come, first serve. She doesn't pay a penny for her stall.

thats correct as far as I know as well, only condition is no pirated goods allowed

I also heard that MP market opposite Pantip isnt too bad during the week which has low rental

One of my staff sells at the Sunday market. She told me that it's first-come, first serve. She doesn't pay a penny for her stall.

thats correct as far as I know as well, only condition is no pirated goods allowed

I also heard that MP market opposite Pantip isnt too bad during the week which has low rental

Caught this piece in a recent City Life Forum; might be of some interest: http://www.chiangmainews.com/forum/viewtop...p?p=12571#12571