Tot Broadband Whats The Alternative

kevc

Sorry I suppose it's been discussed before but which provider would give me a better service than TOT, in fact which provider would GIVE me a service as TOT don't seem able to. I've been told true are good and that most of the internet cafes tend to use them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Most of the Internet cafes have a business account which is much better (and more expensive) than the suckers of True@Home.

While I agree the service of TOT has gone down (particularly in the daytime), overall it's pretty OK after 10pm.

I am using true for two years now and overall I am happy with the service. Recently, they announced the super Hi-speed internet, which is not much different from their regular package except it is much cheaper.

By the way, I dont understand sometimes, that a lot of people complain about the speed of internet. What you are guys are actually doing on the internet?

I had no problems with internet here in Bangkok (using true internet). One problem that I face very often is during term breaks of schools where internet seems to be the popular leisure time for Thai teens (doing cam chat probably). Other than that it works fine for me. :o

Get True ADSL , TOT ADSL is useless IMHO.

As to the question what we need broadband for :

Things I do with broadband are Phone home using Skype , Download new distributions of Fedora Linux at 4 Gb and download big updates 50 Mb and up are no exception (also for XP) , watch foreign TV, listen to radio in my homecountry etc etc.

Most software expects you have broadband access for updates.

Update virus scanners etc etc.

try this on a 56k modem >>> good luck ! :o

Sorry I suppose it's been discussed before but which provider would give me a better service than TOT, in fact which provider would GIVE me a service as TOT don't seem able to. I've been told true are good and that most of the internet cafes tend to use them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

definitly it is not buddy. It was good on the beginning but getting worse....