Nova Mirage Still In Building Phase

tikalster

Hey,

Has anyone been by Nova Mirage in Wang Amat to see if the construction is still going strong?

It is proceeding and I guess they will be finished by Aug / Sep '07.

Did you have any other information?

Moo9

Hey,

Has anyone been by Nova Mirage in Wang Amat to see if the construction is still going strong?

It is proceeding and I guess they will be finished by Aug / Sep '07.

Did you have any other information?

Moo9

Thanks for the info. I bought a couple of condos their and all of the expat workers seem to be gone, so I do not have a lifeline of info like before and the e-mails I receive are not very informative so I was basically a little scared that the expats ran away when they felt as if things were not on the "up and up"

Thanks for the info. I bought a couple of condos their and all of the expat workers seem to be gone, so I do not have a lifeline of info like before and the e-mails I receive are not very informative so I was basically a little scared that the expats ran away when they felt as if things were not on the "up and up"

I stay here about 6 months now. Never seen any expat workers. However the building is proceeding, but roofs on phase 2 and 3 are almost ready and I guess they will be in time. Sometimes I also got the impression, that things could run a bit more organized and faster, but This is Thailand. The area will become quite attractive, there is a new project starting next to Nova, sorry forgot the name, but it is on the wide area where the motorbike taxis are now.