90 report Question

Been here 20+ years straight. Due to the new financial reqs had to get a multi entry based an marriage. Left and came back in on the 26th November. My long running 90 day report is due this week.

Question, when i left and came back in does my 90 day report reset to 90 days from the 26th November or continue from my existing 90 day report ?

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You do not need to do reports of staying longer than 90 days in the country due to you having a multiple entry non-o visa that only allows a 90 day permit to stay.

Unless of course, one was to get a 60 day extension to visit one's wife (on top of his 90 days) is that correct Ubonjoe?

21 minutes ago, MeePeeMai said:

Unless of course, one was to get a 60 day extension to visit one's wife (on top of his 90 days) is that correct Ubonjoe?

No

The 60 day extension application is considered as doing a 90 day report. Same rule when applying for the first  extension of any kind.

• Thanks 1

i can not work out how people get confused about a 90 day address report, its a report for staying continuously ( unbroken)  in Thailand for 90 days, as a reusult of a one year extension or permission to stay stamp, upon entry with a visa.

• Sad 1