OTP and Bangkok Bank Ibanking

I  will be leaving LOS in a couple of months.  I want my bank account to be active for at least a month so that I can pay any bills and get my security deposit refund.

I was going to empty my account (since closing it overseas is not allowed) in one of two ways.  One was to use my BB debit card but I have heard different stories about how reliable this method is.  The other was to use the BB / Western Union to transfer money to my new bank in the Philippines.

The problem is the transactions require an OTP be sent to my phone.  If I am in a different country with different SIM, I will not be able to receive the OTP. There appears to be no alternative to the OTP such as Email I have asked if I can use a foreign phone number but I haven't received an answer yet.

Any suggestions.

30 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

Just keep your Thai mobile for 1 month after you leave (or until you've emptied the account).

Have no problems receiving SMS on my (PAYG) AIS SIM when I'm in SIngapore & that's how I pay the monthly bills when I'm outside of Thailand. 

I will require a Philippine number almost immediately but I guess I could switch sims when needed.  

But the real problem for me is I have an expensive package that is about ฿1300 for phone, high speed data and TV. So keeping it for 2 months would not be cheap.

As a last resort, maybe I could cancel my package at the last minute and switch to a prepaid plan and then switch sims as needed.