Enfield sidecars

my friend I

Hotel Transportation Gets a Royal Kickstart in Northern Thailand’s Jungle

Guests at the world-renowned Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort in Northern Thailand are in for an exhilarating ride around the Kingdom’s ancient jungle, and beyond, with the introduction of unique new hotel transportation – two Royal Enfield Classic 500 sidecars.

Anantara Golden Triangle is the only hotel in Thailand that offers guests this unique transport.

First produced in 1901, Royal Enfield is the oldest motorcycle brand in the world still in production and its old school, post-war design built around a reliable workhorse ensures passage through most terrains.  This mobility is ideal for guest transportation around Anantara Golden Triangle that unfolds across 650,000 square metres of Northern Thailand’s jungle.  The resort is perched on a hill overlooking the Mekong and Ruak rivers and offers majestic three country views over the confluence of Thailand, Laos and Myanmar, and grazing elephants in the most stunning of natural settings below.

Guests at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort can rent the Royal Enfield sidecars with a driver for excursions outside the resortstarting from 3,000 Thai Baht per hour.

On 12/19/2019 at 7:17 AM, my friend I said:

introduction of unique new hotel transportation – two Royal Enfield Classic 500 sidecars.

Anantara Golden Triangle is the only hotel in Thailand that offers guests this unique transport.

Don't try it during Songkran though.

Archived