disabled kids

beavenlen

Just finalising plans for my 2019 kids christmas party,which i do every year for village kids and any others that turn up. food fun and dancing are the order of the day.Yeah the big kids can come too.

It suddenly dawned on me that in my six years in Los i have never seen any disabled kids.So my question,Where are they??? would be really nice to see some turn up,even better if they were not disabled of course,but yeah where are they.

Why do you never see disabled kids?

Answer is simple mate parents hide them at home, being disabled is considered bad karma.

Disabled people young or old should be hidden away, not seen out in public, that is an old belief here.

Go on doubters tell me im wrong, i am 100% correct, many times people say to my wife, why you allow him out, why you not make him stay home.

15 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Why do you never see disabled kids?

Answer is simple mate parents hide them at home, being disabled is considered bad karma.

Disabled people young or old should be hidden away, not seen out in public, that is an old belief here.

Go on doubters tell me im wrong, i am 100% correct, many times people say to my wife, why you allow him out, why you not make him stay home.

That really is appalling Colin.

Bad karma my ar.se. I suppose trying to change peoples' attitude to issues can be an uphill struggle, especially when they've been brought up with that voodoo rubbish for so long.

Mind you, I can understand them hiding you away - you're an argumentative sod.

Archived