Marriage to a thai

bridge2bridge

6 minutes ago, Curt1591 said:

Have her come to your home country and get married there. Documentation of that marriage will suffice.

She can't qualify to come to your home country? Better double think this relationship. 

I don't know how it is in your country but in the UK at least there is a minimum earnings level for couples wishing to settle there from overseas and not everyone can afford or meet that requirement, nothing to do with the lady or the relationship.

Just now, saengd said:

I don't know how it is in your country but in the UK at least there is a minimum earnings level for couples wishing to settle there from overseas and not everyone can afford or meet that requirement, nothing to do with the lady or the relationship.

If the OP is wishing to marry and live in Thailand, because he can't afford to do so in his home country, add one more concern ....

On 12/23/2019 at 3:26 PM, bridge2bridge said:

If you can not give a positive reply.

Don't reply at all.

By the way my Thai Girl friend has all the money.

????????????????

Congratulations my friend.  You make us all envious... you have not only found a unicorn but a financially stable rich unicorn, and in Thailand.   Impressive.  Your are luckier than all of us put together.  Merry xmas.

8 minutes ago, Curt1591 said:

If the OP is wishing to marry and live in Thailand, because he can't afford to do so in his home country, add one more concern ....

If the OP is say 25 years old I would agree with you. But if the OP is a pensioner with income of say GBP 16k per year plus savings, I would not - the answer varies based on where in the in between range the OP is.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:46 PM, kenk24 said:

I tried that. I made love to the noodle soup lady... the lady at the local conveince store, the pharmacy.. etc etc. It worked for a while then I got tired.. 

I too love to "sniff" all the pretty flowers in the garden ????

On 12/24/2019 at 12:39 AM, DJ54 said:

OP some good information here use it research making sure

that you’ve researched countries requirements and also the 

Thai city / province requirements....

If it’s a village wedding you need the paperwork from the proper 

authority to be official. Same in U.S. yiu csn have a fancy party

but you need official documents for it to be legal.

What ever the situation is stay calm and think it through... kindness 

does help... 

Don’t let remarks frazzle you but make sure yiu read through the

post Incase they apply....

Best of luck to you and enjoy the holidays....

Thank you DJ54 for your Very good info

Archived