Merry Christmas from the Thai police! No checkpoints on main roads

webfact

On 12/24/2019 at 1:31 PM, damascase said:

What about getting into their cars and actually patrol the roads? 

23 hours ago, colinneil said:

All the police are cheering their boss coming out with that statement.

One cop was overheard saying.... Great more time to sleep or get pis++d.????

23 hours ago, 30la said:

The title should be: Merry Christmas from the Thai police! For the Thai cops!
What do they still invent to escape work?

20 hours ago, Redline said:

There must have been a revolt about having to work, so they came up with the dummy cardboard idea, and now this!

They should raise the speed limit today as well.

I would also tax non alcoholic beer immediately because eliminating fake drunks is important.

'Though checkpoints are off the main roads the police still plan a large number of help points (2,530), emergency response posts (1,869) and those alcohol checkpoints (1,909).' 

Plenty of coppers working, several thousand tasked just to catch drunk drivers.

What is the matter with you people's comprehension? Too many long words??

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, Traubert said:

'Though checkpoints are off the main roads the police still plan a large number of help points (2,530), emergency response posts (1,869) and those alcohol checkpoints (1,909).' 

It appears you are living in a dream world.

Only a few months ago, a police boss installed a bell to be rung in the police station every hour, to wake up the sleeping coppers.

How many times on here have we read about a drunken policeman going on a rampage?

A few times, you are the 1 who cannot comprehend things, not the ones of us you are quoting.

• Haha 1

On 12/25/2019 at 1:23 PM, Traubert said:

How about if they work everyday and pull people over?  Anyway, do you think they will be working?  Do you think these numbers are real?  Do you know how many police there are in Thailand? Do you drive in Thailand much?  You seem a bit uneducated about the real situation ????

how would this make a difference with all the effin roadworks....

I went up Sukhumvit to Pattaya Lang yesterday afternoon and, obvioulsy came back down the road. It was very very busy......and as usual ALL the laneswitchers were out and about....they put the indicator on and JUST expect to be let in..in front of one....I always do MY BEST NOT TO LET THEM in ....they think that because they have indicated they have Buddas god given right to enter YOUR/MY LANE

Lane changing should be banned and CCTV should catch the culprits (of course that is IF CCTV is working)

It really does **SS ME off   !!!!

On 12/24/2019 at 6:01 AM, webfact said:

Though checkpoints are off the main roads the police still plan a large number of help points (2,530), emergency response posts (1,869) and those alcohol checkpoints (1,909). 

Yeah! It must be a terrible overload of work to not separate the help points and alcohol checkpoints. To much for a brain to handle at the same time. For most people in the world that is called normality.

Edited by Matzzon