VOID stamped on my Tourist Visa in HCM

On 1/1/2020 at 5:40 PM, yogavnture said:

did they void it because of his behavior or because of his past entry abuse to the kingdom.  

Absolutely not. I received a Thai tourist visa from the same office 16 months earlier. I have been staying in Thailand, visiting other countries. i was in the UK only in August and have been leading the same nomadic life for the last 7 years. I have never had VOID on my tourist visa before. I was given a tourist visa in KL in August and didn't have to show a record of finances. My guess is there are jobsworths at Saigon. Thanks for the help. Maybe marriage is the unfortunate answer or to wait to the golden age of 50.

4 hours ago, Khun Ed said:

Absolutely not. I received a Thai tourist visa from the same office 16 months earlier. I have been staying in Thailand, visiting other countries. i was in the UK only in August and have been leading the same nomadic life for the last 7 years. I have never had VOID on my tourist visa before. I was given a tourist visa in KL in August and didn't have to show a record of finances. My guess is there are jobsworths at Saigon. Thanks for the help. Maybe marriage is the unfortunate answer or to wait to the golden age of 50.

not illegal to be a vagabond but maybe the thais are seeing it and not like it?