Justice Minister believes government will complete four-year term

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

The domestic economy is set to improve, after the fiscal 2020 budget bill received parliamentary approval.

Oh !!!

This seems to contradict many other predictions that I have read recently.

Oh I am sure they will, after all it took so long to count the final tally to make sure they had the right numbers, lots of sorting votes.

Senate stacked anyway so change of government impotent.

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 1

He sounds like a guy you wouldn't to buy a used car from.  Back and forth between people who have different political views and not wanting to have too many elections.  We know they want to do away with the autoparts billionaire and they wish to cling to power no matter what, so they just say it would be bad for Thailand.    Doubt the crumbs the average Thai lives on will get any smaller.  These guys never speak of liberty or opportunity, just please comply comply comply.

• Like 1

There are exactly the same faces and key figures in the current government than there were following the coup. So as far as I am concerned, Mr. Somsak is right. In fact the government has already completed a FIVE-year term rather comfortably, i.e. since 22 May 2014.

• Like 2

Translated:

I don't think the government will last 4 years. I hope they will last four years because I need the job.

Don't listen to surveys, I speak for the majority of people who think differently.

If forced to acknowledge it, I will reluctantly admit to my close relatives that I am a part of the problem, not a part of the solution.

This BS is known as a Thai response. If in doubt, deny, lie and distort. Someone should have said the denials, lies and distortions should have a least a shadow of reality about them if you want them to be taken seriously.

• Haha 1

On 12/30/2019 at 3:34 PM, Thaiwrath said:

One completely unrigged election would benefit the country greatly.

As for the senate voting for a prime minister, as they were all hand picked by this prime minister himself,  it just makes a complete mockery of the electoral system here.

There were those trying to open the eyes of the sheepole but they voted the for the puppet master and now he is theirs. Along the way he installed a support system that virtually ensures he will remain as long as he wishes. Their  was a brief opportunity to make choices that would have put Thailand on a track for improved quality of life for it's masses but those masses followed blindly into a dark place and there is where they will remain until they rally behind a force that is capable of a quick campaign to shift power into the hands of a person(s) that has the peoples best interest in their heart.