Blast from the Past - 60's, 70's, 80's Music (2020)

CharlieH

I dunno, man, could post the entire album.  I dunno about anyone else but back then there were so many albums put out by various artists with nary a bad track on them.  Truth was such an album . . . and that's the gawdamned truth!

• Like 1

Every so often I'll post a T-Rex tune but I don't recall anyone ever having a favourable reaction.  No T-Rex fans out there?  One of the original glam rockers and a fantastic talent, Marc Bolan.

Tyrannosaurus Rex with Organ Blues off of their '70 A Beard of Stars LP.

What have the Rolling Stones and the Bible in common ? Nothing, one would say, like fire and water.

Well, here we have a parable from the Bible, sung by the Stones in '68.

Note: Keith Richards is doing the singing, and, if we have to believe his autobiography, he had to play all the guitar parts too, as Brian Jones was scarcely reliable.

• Like 2

2 Timothy 4

7: I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 

8: From now on the crown of righteousness is laid up for me, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that day— and not only to me, but to all who crave His appearing.

Matthew 25:6

And at "Midnight" there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

Ephesians 2:8 

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God