Pope apologises for 'bad example' of slapping arm of pilgrim who tugged him

webfact

1 hour ago, ICELANDMAN said:

I guess you're not a Catholic right?

You're right, I'm not anything.   I see both good and stupidity in all religions.  I was genuinely interested whether the pope actually said the things you attributed to him.   Whilst I hold no love for the dude, it would surprise me if he claimed to be god.

Lots of sinners in glass houses throwing stones here. I can only imagine if we went through anybodies life here and exposed it what there would be to say sorry for. 

Just remember when people are hasty to judge what you are up to living decades unemployed in Thailand it's the same thing. Oh by the way just what were you doing in Thailand? lol

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

The Pope was likely apologizing for the words he used when slapping her hand.  I wonder what language he used? The woman was lucky that the pope is 83 and not 38, or she could have been treated rougher as well.

Geezer

I suspect age has a little more to do with it than just strength.   At 83, being pulled rather roughly is a bit more scary than at 38.   

12 hours ago, Mick501 said:

You're right, I'm not anything.   I see both good and stupidity in all religions.  I was genuinely interested whether the pope actually said the things you attributed to him.   Whilst I hold no love for the dude, it would surprise me if he claimed to be god.

In the Catholic religion the Pope is infallible in his decisions because the representative of God on Earth is illuminated by God, that is, I was taught by a Catholic priest when I was a child, I don't think that this position has changed in the Catholic church.

I think now that in my view this is a Pope devolved to the globalist cause for world slavery from what he actually says and does to the devil's apparent.

It would be interesting to know what this Asian lady said to him, I can't understand it on the video because my English is low level, to better understand what this violent reaction was.
Can anyone interpret it please ?

20 minutes ago, ICELANDMAN said:

In the Catholic religion the Pope is infallible in his decisions because the representative of God on Earth is illuminated by God, that is, I was taught by a Catholic priest when I was a child, I don't think that this position has changed in the Catholic church.

I think now that in my view this is a Pope devolved to the globalist cause for world slavery from what he actually says and does to the devil's apparent.

It would be interesting to know what this Asian lady said to him, I can't understand it on the video because my English is low level, to better understand what this violent reaction was.

Thanks for clarifying.  Yeah, it would be interesting to find out what she said.  Can imagine his robes would get tugged at a thousand times whenever he gets close to a crowd.  It would worse since the advent of social media with people wanting pics touching the guy.  Tough gig to keep patience through that all the time.

3 hours ago, ICELANDMAN said:

Maybe she wanted a baby from him. 

15 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Lots of sinners in glass houses throwing stones here. I can only imagine if we went through anybodies life here and exposed it what there would be to say sorry for. 

Just remember when people are hasty to judge what you are up to living decades unemployed in Thailand it's the same thing. Oh by the way just what were you doing in Thailand? lol

But none of us proclaim to  be the Pope and all that entails.

23 hours ago, sandrabbit said:

My reaction would be very similar to his as I suffer from rheumatism and if someone had yanked me like that without me expecting it the pain in my shoulder joint would have been incredible. I despise the catholic church and what he represents but he is an 83 yr old man.

Then time for him to retire.

He should apologize. She is but a fallible human and a bit too enthusiastic...but star struck and trying to get closer to her god and it's messenger boy. 

He was a total a-hole. She fallible and he Pope Phallus! :1zgarz5: