Tell Me Something Good Baby

Nyezhov

I made the mistake of involving myself in a few doom and gloom political topics because my Kindle account screwed up, and now I need to ensure that I remove that <deleted> from my brain. I mean really, Greta, Trump and some Iranian General are total buzzkills. Plastic bag whines are a new low.

Back to loving life! My KIndle account is fixed. I just smoked a bowl and am going to the pool. The skies are blue, and Im warm even though its snowing in the USA. My bookeeper and broker are happy. My bud has Dairy Queen Ice Cream Sandwhiches. I may go down to Samut Prakan and eat a fish.

Thats riight...eat a fish! A big old fish bubbling on a brazier staring up at me as I pick his sweet white flesh apart with a fork! And then maybe some stir fried shrimp with extra chili. And a Chang. Or maybe Ill go grab some pasta from my fav Italian eatery! And tomorrow I might go to Koh Ket!

Or back down to Chinatown just to schmooze around...wait, I can do that Sunday when they make it walking street and I can eat like a pig. O yeah, life is grand. I leave for Cambo in two weeks and got a photo session at the Angkor sheduled with some Brit expat who does Photo Guiding. Hey, maybe I will go to Cambo and do that too next year...I love ruins! Almost as much as Bar girls, hey did I tell you that my real live xgf from the States might be coming over? Life is abfab!!

What are you guys doing? How is your life today? Tell me or show me something good!

1307152169_Buriram10-19(46).thumb.jpg.86c9f321099af0e0ca13b7b561d2912e.jpg

11 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

Ah'm changin' breiks an' gaun' doonrapub, bytheway.

Embdy that disnae enjoy a swally in their trews needstheirheidlookedat, actually, boys.

Ach, aye

On 1/3/2020 at 2:37 AM, Nyezhov said:

What are you guys doing? How is your life today? Tell me or show me something good!

1307152169_Buriram10-19(46).thumb.jpg.86c9f321099af0e0ca13b7b561d2912e.jpg

I did not smoke anything, don't have the munchies, and I still see in color.:tongue: 

im at the office ready for work. again. like i will be tomorrow. Youve p'ed me off no end so Im going back to the political topics to moan and bitch till im happy again.

But seriously, enjoy life mate. ????

6 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I edited a pic yesterday. Thats productive!

So you are both Nyezhov and Nemises apparently. Not sure what that's a picture of but it certainly didn't help anyone. Thanks for playing tho. I'm out. Enjoy your next bowl.   

27 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Next? Next? its time for Tucker and coffee, there is no "next", rather, there is continuous.

Yup. When one's life is done, and the rest home beckons, every day not in the rest home is a good day.

Every day I wake up and nothing hurts is a good day.

Every day I have enough money for what I want to do is a good day.

Every time I see a good movie is a good day.

Etc.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Yup. When one's life is done, and the rest home beckons, every day not in the rest home is a good day.

Every day I wake up and nothing hurts is a good day.

Every day I have enough money for what I want to do is a good day.

Every time I see a good movie is a good day.

Etc.

Hell dude I get a smile when I pitch out that morning excretobuddy. Like, whats the alternative? You can tell by the tenor of some posts on this Forum that folks dont get enough fiber!

This thread looks like the OP is thinking mainly of his stomach.

My GF cooked this for me, sai ua ( Northern Thai herbal sausage ) plus stir fried vegetables. Total cost including beer about 100 baht. Life is good.

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

My apologies, senior moment

IMG20191031223351.jpg

Looks like Chiang Mai sausage ;

we can buy this kind of sausage, just before arriving Den Chai  coming from Uttaradit ( rd 11 ) ; 

it's right side of the 4 lanes road .

Succulent food ; love it

1 hour ago, Assurancetourix said:

we can buy this kind of sausage, just before arriving Den Chai  coming from Uttaradit ( rd 11 ) ; 

Succulent food ; love it

Check this one out:

Khao Soi Gai.

I love Thailand.

IMG_20200107_174027.thumb.jpg.a5893a7c1b7b90fc31ee23bab2ec4829.jpg

37 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

And I always thought this was an English speaking forum

You dont understand JOCK speak? I do.

I am changing my trousers then going down the pub.

Anybody who dosnt like a swallow in their trews needs their head looked at.

5 hours ago, Assurancetourix said:

Succulent food ; love it

There's a shop near the Clock Tower in Chiang Rai that makes it, probably 100 kg a day. People drive up from Bangkok to stock up, buying 2 - 5 kilos at a time.

For the vegetarians:

From a roadside stall in an Akha village up in the mountains past Phrao.

Six avocados, very tasty. Five beetroot, three large broccoli, one small red cabbage, and a vegetable that looks like a cross between a cauliflower and broccoli. 80 baht the lot.

Damn, I love Thailand.

IMG20190516131928.jpg

9 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Naw dude, you are pandering to the veggie murderers, give us fleisch! Moo Ping on Thoet Thai Road in Talat Phlu.

I love Tailand.156BFC74-7316-4944-8AF4-22FF596D45F0.thumb.jpg.841d8531bd362ec42d39e16e8310389e.jpg

I meant khao moo, but guess what I was earing when I wrote that

Archived