Need Recommendation for Motor Insurance

daviddabit

Happy New Year everyone...   my motor insurance is going due for its first renewal soon.  Is there anyone can give me recommendation of which motor insurance is good for type 1 coverage in Thailand?  Currently the car is insured under Thaivivat.  

:)

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Roojai.com...........Fill in their online form for a quote, it is in English...

Also add 3000 baht as an excess and  the overall  price   will  drop dramatically..............you  only  pay the 3000 if  its  YOUR  fault or  the other  party  cannot  be  found....any driver over 30 as an add on is  just 80-90  baht and increase the hospital  cover to maximum 500000k for a  few  baht  more

I  just used Roojai  last week their breakdown  cover is  only for 25km radius I seem to remember but I  have a separate  one anyway

I bought a policy from Roojai at the end of November. Their online quote was considerably less than 6 other online quotes from insurers, including Rabbit. My previous policy was with Ford Insure bought thru Tisco Bank. The Roojai policy has vehicle replacement value of 30,000 less than Ford Insure, but all the other coverage is the same. The renewal policy with Ford Insure was for 19,483 baht verses  9,897 baht from Roojai. I also received a 1,00 baht fuel voucher.  

Bought a car have Viriyah class 3+ really saved my life then. 

Had an accident, police say I'm at fault(the other party is pretty friendly lady so I didn't argue), insurance was previous owner's name, and I decided to DIY repair at home, and imported several upgrade parts... Despite all there issues in the end no question asked, I throw them 80k bill(class 3+ max 100k) & parts list got reimbursed soon after. 

Archived