when 2020 models will be available ?

kiever

On 1/7/2020 at 12:17 PM, kiever said:

i want to buy honda forza 2020, do you think it is available ?

I don't know when it will be available, but technically it will most likely be identical to the 2018 and 2019 model, just with a new color scheme.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm hoping for a Grand Filano ABS Hybrid update too.  Like the scoot, just not the black or white it's currently available in, the worst colours for showing dust / dirt. I'm guessing the matt black would be like a frying pan after any period stood in the sun.

4 minutes ago, SooKee said:

I'm hoping for a Grand Filano ABS Hybrid update too.  Like the scoot, just not the black or white it's currently available in, the worst colours for showing dust / dirt. I'm guessing the matt black would be like a frying pan after any period stood in the sun.

Beside the fact that every vehicle in every color becomes hot after 2 hours in the sun and at motorcycles the seats are always dark, the matt black looks amazing.

each to their own

25 minutes ago, CNXexpat said:

Beside the fact that every vehicle in every color becomes hot after 2 hours in the sun and at motorcycles the seats are always dark, the matt black looks amazing.

2 hours yes.  10 minutes no.  As to colours, each to their own.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2020 at 2:27 PM, jackdd said:

I don't know when it will be available, but technically it will most likely be identical to the 2018 and 2019 model, just with a new color scheme.

normally in august

new V Tech technology

Maybe a little bit more power