Siam-indo

siam2007

I found out that user SIAM-INDO did not post here since June 2006. his post's were always helpful and I know he runs that company with same name.

does anybody know why he does not post anymore ? have there been issues with the recent forum-sponsors (sunbelt?) so he did not want to contribute here anymore. does his company still exist ?

sorry, I searched for that "missing users" thread but didnt manage to find it.... hope its ok I posted it here in the GENERAL TOPICS forum...

I found out that user SIAM-INDO did not post here since June 2006. his post's were always helpful and I know he runs that company with same name.

does anybody know why he does not post anymore ? have there been issues with the recent forum-sponsors (sunbelt?) so he did not want to contribute here anymore. does his company still exist ?

sorry, I searched for that "missing users" thread but didnt manage to find it.... hope its ok I posted it here in the GENERAL TOPICS forum...

I saw him walking dow Suk Soi 4 at Christmas I think it was - I think his office was around there somewhere

Steve's company is still operationg out of the BB building, soi Asoke.

The reason he stopped posting here was that the owners of this board refused to issue reciepts for the advertizing fees that he payed.

Sure this post won't last long but at least it is the truth.