Excellent Air Clarity In Chiang Mai

chanchao

Today was really rather nice wasn't it?

Not only can you see the mountain clearly, I was amazed at being able to see the mountain range on the OTHER side of town, on the Sankamphaeng side. That's just unheard of really. So lets hope things stay this way until the first rain can truly clear things out.

I updated the page I started last month with todays' pics for comparison:

http://www.nachang.com/dryseason/comparison.html

Yes indeed, it's nice out. Hot, but nice warm breezes like a good hot summer day in So. Cal. For me it feels great - I just need an ice cold Corona and a bbq now !

Weather.com is still calling for thunderstorms here starting Wed thru Fri. if that happens, I bet we'll keep up the cleaner air. I hope so.

Chiang Mai has been getting some slams of late and its nice to see something positive. Still cant wait for a good rain to really clean things up a bit. Looking forward to the water festival as its going to be a full week starting on the 10th this year. :o

Edited by swain

Chiang Mai has been getting some slams of late and its nice to see something positive. Still cant wait for a good rain to really clean things up a bit. Looking forward to the water festival as its going to be a full week starting on the 10th this year. :o

Wet, wet and real wet.... but is fun isn't it! Let's see how's our boogers after soaking and boozing :D

> Thats good to hear. But I personally really like November the best in

> Chiang Mai. The air is clear and all the plants are green and lush

> from the raining season.

That's a favorite of mine too. But I also like June for example, when nature gets underway again and any rain falls reliably in 1-2 hour bursts in the evening. Actually I like every month except March and part of April, and perhaps September.