facebook business

"I know  many in my fiancee's circle making very good money"

That's what she told you or they told her.  For her and them "very good money" would be an overpriced frapuccino or some such at a SBux knockoff in town.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2020 at 12:56 PM, mshs said:

"I know  many in my fiancee's circle making very good money"

That's what she told you or they told her.  For her and them "very good money" would be an overpriced frapuccino or some such at a SBux knockoff in town.

dropshipping business by getting seller in pratunam  with facebook ad and Kerry express COD  is  a very good business now  . I see first hand so I am exploring if as a foreigner I can do this 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, roaming2019 said:

dropshipping business by getting seller in pratunam  with facebook ad and Kerry express COD  is  a very good business now  . I see first hand so I am exploring if as a foreigner I can do this 

As I said a "very good business" for you maybe a $100/week.

Jeff of "your margin is my opportunity" Amazon has killed it for you.

On 2/4/2020 at 11:28 PM, roaming2019 said:

my fiancee made roughly 150000 baht  after paying facebook ad last month.  

Hi! You want to dropship items from Patunam market to the US market ? Or you want to dropship chinese products in Thailand ?

Congratulations to your fiancee by the way. Why don't you ask her how to proceed. She is doing very good.

10 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Can you post up the full letter of the law.

an engagement of any profession, with or without employer, but excluding business operation of a licensee under the foreign business law.” requires a work permit for a non Thai national. 

Thats revised from  the use of physical strength or knowledge to engage in a profession or to perform work with or without an aim to obtain wages or any other benefits.” under the previous definition. 

3 minutes ago, LivinLOS said:

an engagement of any profession, with or without employer, but excluding business operation of a licensee under the foreign business law.” requires a work permit for a non Thai national. 

Thats revised from  the use of physical strength or knowledge to engage in a profession or to perform work with or without an aim to obtain wages or any other benefits.” under the previous definition. 

Thanks, I wonder what the 25% of tourists are doing that Chivas mentioned.

1 minute ago, Don Mega said:

Thanks, I wonder what the 25% of tourists are doing that Chivas mentioned.

Checking work emails, taking work calls, spending a couple of hours preparing a few company numbers.. 

With modern communication systems its very hard for people to totally cut off from work even if they wish to. 

It is of note that Thailand introduced a 14 day exemption process, which would be applicable to any of those short term holidaymakers, if they had pre applied for it.. Good get out clause while still meaning any longer stay visitor wasn't exempted. 

Let's be honest, although legally you cannot engage in any enterprise, but many people have been doing the at Pratunam for many many years. Its just the method has changed with the digital age. 

No one is going to spot you if you have an anonymous facebook market page.

You didn't mention your marketplace, I presume overseas.

Some Thais make good money, but a lot don't, the key is marketing - keeping new photos appearing and being shared on social media along with 'lives' - It' a great marketplace, close 60M people all staring at facebook for 6 hours everyday (I made that up).

My wife has a market stall, she also sells online - I am happy to help, but I don't go to Kerry express to post the gear, I feel you need to use your head a little. If you are selling overseas I would refrain from constantly visiting the post office with 10 parcels a day.

Edited by recom273