Been told that carrying plastic bags with food in is now illegal???

Do not think it is illegal.

Often times I have been shopping recently and keep forgetting to take a bag with me. I have purchased 6 reusable carry bags now and there is no way I am buying anymore of those things.

Now I just go off to the meat or vegetable section and take some of those quality clear plastic bags and when checking out my groceries, put my groceries in those clear plastic bags to carry my groceries home.

Edited by userabcd

I waiting for the farang to lose his 800,000, all assets frozen, and deported for getting arrested for having a plastic bag that had food in it at one time.   lol

what would you do?  nothing.

since nothing is the correct answer, you retire somewhere else.  

and come here as a tourist for 666 straight hours in Pattaya

• Haha 1

Remind him that spreading fake news is illegal.....of course it is legal to have plastic bags, with or without food in them. There is a voluntary agreement by the biggest retailers not to give out free "single use" bags at the checkout but you will still get your fresh meat etc in them.

I wonder if  they will start doing cavity searches for bags. I havent had a good probing since the green dudettes (I hope) from Epsilon Auridane IV were by to check on human evolution (they chose me as an advanced model).

Aliens aside, I have a cloth bag in my pocket and I aint paying no $$$