Getting Rid of Excess Household Clutter

a3tsw

At some point this Year , I intend to put my house up for sale , but over time , I have built up a lot of household stuff , that I would like to get rid of , but without going through the garden/garage sale rigmarole. I prefer to use a household clearance firm , or someone who deals in this type of merchandise , who will just come along make an offer and if acceptable take it away. I seem to remember a few secondhand shops , who used to do this , but they no longer exist.

If anyone knows of any stores in the area of Nai Harn/Rawai/Chalong , contact details would be good.

Cheers in Advance!

9 minutes ago, blackcab said:

Another option is wait until you have a guaranteed offer on the house and then deal with it.

The house might take some time to sell.

Hi , I am only looking to sell off items that I no longer have any use for , not a complete house clearance,  that will come at a later date , probably as you suggest when a buyer for the house has been found.

Hi , I can’t seem to find this place on the map.

Coming from the Chalong Circle , heading North on Choafa Rd East towards Phuket Town , roughly how many Km would it be?

Is it on the Left or Right Hand Side of the road?

3 hours ago, a3tsw said:

Coming from the Chalong Circle , heading North on Choafa Rd East towards Phuket Town , roughly how many Km would it be?

Left side. Just before the 2nd set traffic lights.  From Circle.

12 hours ago, a3tsw said:

the place opposite Ban Kanom with the grey shutters down in google maps street view.

Edited by beechbum

I don't know the name of the road but if you're on Chaofa West going towards Central, turn right just before the TOT office. Maybe 400 metres down that road there's a secondhand shop on the left, Da & Lim I think it's called. We've bought and sold several items from there.

Give yourself that warm and fuzzy feeling by donating your stuff to charity. You'll only get pennies on the dollar anyway. Is it worth all the haggling hassle?

For more information about charities, there was a very recent thread re a similar situation to yours.

3 hours ago, madmitch said:

I don't know the name of the road but if you're on Chaofa West going towards Central, turn right just before the TOT office. Maybe 400 metres down that road there's a secondhand shop on the left, Da & Lim I think it's called. We've bought and sold several items from there.

It's in google maps: 2nd hand store