Marc Reece Band Live

davethailand

This Friday the 6th I brought in a german blues singer/ guitarist and his band.

Marc Reece and his band will be live from 11pm in the Blues Factory followed by my new rock band which has a new guitarist called Nung previously from The Rock Pub in BKK and he is joined by Lam Morrisons original band.

Hope to see you there.

marc reece

:o

Marc Reece and his band will be live from 11pm in the Blues Factory followed by my new rock band which has a new guitarist called Nung previously from The Rock Pub in BKK and he is joined by Lam Morrisons original band.

Hope to see you there.

marc reece

Hey, got all excited and said to teerak "Let's go". Then read a bit further and see you start at 11 pm! Much too late for a couple of oldies. What do you have on earlier. 11pm is when we toddle off to bed! Or is Blues Factory just for younguns?

Hope to see you there.

marc reece

Hey, got all excited and said to teerak "Let's go". Then read a bit further and see you start at 11 pm! Much too late for a couple of oldies. What do you have on earlier. 11pm is when we toddle off to bed! Or is Blues Factory just for younguns?

Starting at 930pm is the houseband which is front by Mary from the philippines and Snowman from Chicago. :D

Hope to see you there.

marc reece

Are the toilet facilities pay as you go or free these days?

Hope to see you there.

marc reece

Are the toilet facilities pay as you go or free these days?

they have always been free but you can pay if you want to. :D