Neighbor damaged my door kicking it can he be arrested?

atyclb

On 2/1/2020 at 1:31 AM, DaRoadrunner said:

If you rent your property, report the neighbor to your landlord and let him deal with it.

Another reason why to never ever rent in Thailand. You never know who your neighbours are.

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, mike787 said:

Call a lawyer and try to press charges.

And a doctor or undertaker at the same time depending on how much you p*ss him off.

(Assuming the OP has not followed my previous advice about leaving the province!)

Edited by scottiejohn

Of course with audio and video he or she or the gent in woman's clothing or the gal in men's clothing will be charged. But there is more to this. My guess is they make too much noise and complaining came about. Maybe a couple to few times and then the last straw was a kick at your door. 

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

Why are you so scared for Thai people?

"I am not scared "for Thai people"!! ( I assume that is a typo! If not please explain.)

I am however scared for non Thai's living here in the LOS who try to think they can apply their home country values, both criminal and "Me Me" into Thailand culture and way of life.

The OP has not outlined the details of the case,  
(only one response at P3 so I believe it to be a TROLL post.)

As such all I can say that unless a large amount of damage or expense are involved I would drop the whole thing. 
The reciprocal damage upon tho OP & or posseions etc may very well outweigh any pecuniray or mental benefit that could possible be gained by the OP.

IMO. In any situation where you have no authority or kudos I would be very wary of upsetting any local "Big Lord" in any foreign country where there is no point in going down the Western "legal" system that the locals do not respect!    

For the OP I suggest there should be a respnse ASAP or the thread closed until there are any facts to go on.

5 hours ago, observer90210 said:

You only signed your post with your initials ? ????

(p.s. Maybe you should develop your lexical and syntax a bit better rather then posting as a distressed teen ?)

I am 60 grew up in the red light area of Amsterdam, been a bouncer there. What can you contribute to the story?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

"I am not scared "for Thai people"!! ( I assume that is a typo! If not please explain.)

I am however scared for non Thai's living here in the LOS who try to think they can apply their home country values, both criminal and "Me Me" into Thailand culture and way of life.

The OP has not outlined the details of the case,  
(only one response at P3 so I believe it to be a TROLL post.)

As such all I can say that unless a large amount of damage or expense are involved I would drop the whole thing. 
The reciprocal damage upon tho OP & or posseions etc may very well outweigh any pecuniray or mental benefit that could possible be gained by the OP.

IMO. In any situation where you have no authority or kudos I would be very wary of upsetting any local "Big Lord" in any foreign country where there is no point in going down the Western "legal" system that the locals do not respect!    

For the OP I suggest there should be a respnse ASAP or the thread closed until there are any facts to go on.

You are scared otherwise you wouldn't run when ever there is an argument. Stand your ground.

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

I am 60 grew up in the red light area of Amsterdam, been a bouncer there. What can you contribute to the story?

What can I contribute ? Well I cannot claim being a bouncer in a strip club, but my brains do tell me that it's the smartest one who stops the argument first on the front door line up.  So with your permission, allow me to put a final point on this senseless exchange. Vaarwel.

Wait him up in the hall way and start coughing like you are about to die, then mumble Corona a few times.
It is likely to expect him to then stay away from your door, apartment and yourself.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, CraigInBangkok said:

You are 60 mate ... You are not nearly as tough as you think you are are, you silly old sod. 

Haha indeed, makes me think of one of those many older guys with big mouths in beer plaza's, to then be K.O. after the first hit of a tiny Thai guy.
For someone to be ex bouncer his social skills and keeping friendly with people, seem to be very bad Online.

Nothing special about being a bouncer in those days at the red lights either. Nowadays they stab and shoot you with full automatics. 

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1

On 2/3/2020 at 2:21 AM, bbi1 said:

Another reason why to never ever rent in Thailand. You never know who your neighbours are.

If you rent you can simply move. Not quite as straight forward if you've bought the place.

Rent Don't Buy.

• Like 1