Neighbor damaged my door kicking it can he be arrested?

atyclb

File a police report and leave it at that. He will be called in for reasoning and will have to pay the police a "service fee" which will make the entire story fizzling away .......

Legally you could sue him over damaging your property but this is in no relation to the time/financial exposure. 

never, never quarrel with your Thai neighbor if you want to continue to live happily where you are. If you want to sue him, move out from where you are before.  Best is: Forget the whole incident and continue to try to be friendly with all your neighbours including the one who hit your door. Sooner or later you will find out what was the reason of his bad behavior.. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Where I live you file a report with the police in town.They send it to the village head man.He rounds up everyone involved and come up with a figure for damages.He writes it up and sends it back.If you cannot agree it goes back to the cops and they will arrest the villain then nobody wins.

On 1/30/2020 at 6:52 PM, atyclb said:

Neighbor damaged my door kicking it can he be arrested? 

Aren't your local police the only ones to have the answer to your question?

What is the damage, is it hanging off the hinges?

Edited by Just Weird

atyclb has not posted again, hope he has not had his head kicked in as well ???? If he has a yapping dog or plays loud music might be a reason for the door. We have a spare door if anyone wants one mrs posh mate gave it to us but the mrs forgot to tell her the measurements I gave her- too bloody big for any of our door spaces

Edited by Orton Rd