Paiboon Nititawan’s status as party-list MP for Palang Pracharat challenged

webfact

Paiboon Nititawan’s status as party-list MP for Palang Pracharat challenged

Pibul-30.jpg

Paiboon Nititawan

About 30 small parties today submitted a petition to the Election Commission (EC) against the commission’s endorsement of Paiboon Nititawan as a new party-list MP of the government’s Palang Pracharat party.

Paiboon was formerly a member the Prachachon Patiroop party.  He joined the Palang Pracharat party after Prachachon Patiroop was dissolved.

The 30 small parties, known collectively as Sahamit, claimed that Paiboon, a vocal supporter of Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha, was not on the list of party-list candidates in the March 24th 2019 general election.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/paiboon-nititawans-status-as-party-list-mp-for-palang-pracharat-challenged/

thaipbs.jpg

Is there anyone keeping track of all the abuses going on with this regime and the bodies that are connected to the decisions that happen. There must be a long list somewhere.

On a side note,, this guys always makes me think of the preacher on the Poltergeist movie.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSco9wyeq-WQEo8JyNXmoG

Edited by TooBigToFit
Spelling

He crossed the floor. From a party member to an independent to a member of another party.

The previous party was dissolved, no party, so he joins another one. No problem.

Depends whether the folks voted for him or his party, I guess, but should have been a byelection, but that's just my opinion. 

• Like 1