Driver loses control of motorbike, hit and killed by cement truck

webfact

Driver loses control of motorbike, hit and killed by cement truck

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1580450390_1-org.jpg

Capt Chatree Chuwichian of Wichit Police inspects the cement truck that was involved in the fatal accident yesterday (Jan 30). Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: Wichit police confirmed to the Phuket News today (Jan 31) that they have yet to decide the fate of the truck driver involved in a fatal accident yesterday (Jan 30).

Raywat Phainiam, 27, was driving his cement truck on Chao Fa West Rd in Wichit yesterday afternoon when he hit a man who had lost control of his motorbike, skidded to the edge of the road and was left lying with his upper body in the traffic lane.

Unsighted, Raywat’s vehicle collided with the man’s head, killing him instantly.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/driver-loses-control-of-motorbike-hit-and-killed-by-cement-truck-74618.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-01-31
  • Sad 2

44 minutes ago, Borzandy said:

Not surprised, when you you see how truck drivers drive.....

From the video it was entirely the fault of the bike rider, tho the pillock walking into the pathway of the bike could have looked first.

Edited by MJKT2014

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

And how is the truckdriver to blame here?

Or is this simply an opportunity to share your opinion with us, even though in this case you're totally wrong.

How much experience a 27years old does he have ? To my knowledge that’s not old enough but mind you the number is irrelevant considering that adults don’t behave any better ???? 

Besides I never said it was his fault have I ? ????

Edited by Ramdas

34 minutes ago, Ramdas said:

How much experience a 27years old does he have ? To my knowledge that’s not old enough but mind you the number is irrelevant considering that adults don’t behave any better ???? 

Besides I never said it was his fault have I ? ????

You were just after an accident pointing to the age of the driver as a disaster waiting to happen. When he was not to blame at all.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stevenl said:

And how is the truckdriver to blame here?

Or is this simply an opportunity to share your opinion with us, even though in this case you're totally wrong.

They are the Worst drivers in Thailand remember when open Dolphin Roundabout Cement driver killed a lady on motorbike, they just don’t care , drive over everything 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Borzandy said:

Not surprised, when you you see how truck drivers drive.....

Why give this statement?

I don't want to urge/point you to the gruesome video.

But the truck driver did nothing wrong before the accident.

That he fled after seeing what had happened is another story.

5 hours ago, Prairieboy said:

This is a video of what I presume is the same accident.

https://www.facebook.com/koko.pattarawut/videos/10215396933013277/?t=2

That's it yes.

And I even doubt that the spill of water at the edge came from the truck.

The motorcycle rider seemed to have the intention to pass the big truck on the left with very little space left and then comes this pedestrian in his way.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ramdas said:

A 27 years old driving a cement carrying truck ?!!! ???? perfect formula for a disaster waiting to happen at any given money considering how these savages drive ????????‍♂️

I was driving tank tansporters in Germany at the age of 18. As I was a soldier, I was allowed to drive HGVs younger than the civilian law of 21.

One hundred tons of throbbing metal up and down the aurobahns.

And where the hell do you get this "savages" rubbish?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ramdas said:

A 27 years old driving a cement carrying truck ?!!! ???? perfect formula for a disaster waiting to happen at any given money considering how these savages drive ????????‍♂️

Age has nothing to do with it - experience, care and attention are, or should be. the only prerequisites.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1