Three suspects arrested in Phuket drug raids

rooster59

Three suspects arrested in Phuket drug raids

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1580529283_1-org.jpg

Phuket native Suratree Ritthidet, 35, was arrested at a house in Soi 6 in Chao Fa Garden Home 3 housing estate in Koh Kaew. Photos: Phuket City Police

PHUKET: Phuket City Police led by Sub Lt Lertpaiboon Sukhaphirom have arrested three suspects with more than 100 pills of methamphetamine (ya bah), more than six grammes of crystal meth (ya ice), a firearm and ammunition.

According to a report made available yesterday (Jan 31), Phuket native Suratree “Jom” Ritthidet, 35, was arrested at a house in Soi 6 in Chao Fa Garden Home 3 housing estate in Koh Kaew.

She was found with 2.26g of ya ice, 57 pills of ya bah, a digital scale, two items of drug-taking equipment, one mobile phone and seven other “items of evidence” that were not specified in the report.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/three-suspects-arrested-in-phuket-drug-raids-74635.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-02-01

I aint condoning it at all but its probably less harmful to innocent people in society than the pollution that no one gives a hoot about that keeps making the news but nothing but talk happens.

Next there will be little old ladies making the news for working ilegally for a slaves wage just trying to survive, oh wait...?

3 minutes ago, unamazedloso said:

I aint condoning it at all but its probably less harmful to innocent people in society than the pollution that no one gives a hoot about that keeps making the news but nothing but talk happens.

Next there will be little old ladies making the news for working ilegally for a slaves wage just trying to survive, oh wait...?

Theres me thinking guns were.....????