HD Prime Problems

YorkshireTyke

I've been a big advocate of HDPrime for a few years now but in the last few days I've had problems on catchup. Programmes play for 1 -10 minutes then stop with a 'Cannot play this video' error.

Anyone else having problems ? I use an android box, updated last year, I've cleared the cache, rebooted it and rebooted my router several times.

I've emailed them twice, they used to be fast at answering emails but no reply so far.

My fall back is TV Mucho for an hour a day and although that is loading it also won't play at all so maybe the fault is in my box ?

There are previous threads on HDPrime but a search did not locate them.

totally understand your confusion Yorkshire. It's sometimes hard to know which specific forum to search. Actually I see you complained about HD Prime as long ago as last April. I've replied to your other thread on this - basically, give up on HD Prime. They've gone to pot. Now many other options out there.

pomozki, what options do you recommend ? I mainly watch UKTV on catchup and  EPL every weekend.

HDprime has been perfect for a while, one of the previous problems I had was my android box was too old, only os 6 or something , when I bought an updated box HDPrime and sports channels were ok until last week.

The strange thing is live footy plays ok, it's catchup that buffers and  stops.

TVMucho has stopped playing for me also, I used the hour free trial if I was stuck but that won't play at all now, are the two reasons connected ?

At a loose end now as my HDPrime subscription expired this afternoon !

If you've got similar problems with TVMucho it's highly likely that your problem is with your internet connection.

I've had no problems with HD Prime but I do usually use it via my laptop and rarely via android. 

Don't know about android but on the windows version there's a banner at the start directing you to a telegram link with information about any problems. I haven't tried it because I've had no need but is there any info about your problem there?

https://t.me/hdprime_updates

• Like 1

John, I emailed TVMucho and the problem is they have stopped the free hour per day. I wasn't subscribing I just used the free hour if I had a problem with HDPrime but I didn't realise they had stopped it.

My internet speed is 45+ according to the speedtest.

Also trialling another option the last few days which is working fine. I put a request on our local FB forum and got a few replies with 5 or 6 other options to check out.

• 3 weeks later...