How to find a Phils caretaker

SailingHome

5 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Another guy that's never made any mistakes or has no regrets in life, right?

Pretty helpful suggestion, why bother??

Oh Hash Brown... how wrong you are. Made way more than my share of mistakes. Especially with women. Cost me almost everything. Regrets, now there's another story. But, I don't live in or dwell on the past. It's all part of the journey. Living a pretty modest life here in Nakon Nowhere. Positive outlook, good health & good friends. Maybe the suggestion might help others before it's too late. Why bother... Well, this is a forum. You know, banter, exchange of ideas, a bit of humour, maybe some sarcasm now & then.

I guess with 40 posts so far, you'll eventually get the hang of it.

7 minutes ago, malt25 said:

Oh Hash Brown... how wrong you are. Made way more than my share of mistakes. Especially with women. Cost me almost everything. Regrets, now there's another story. But, I don't live in or dwell on the past. It's all part of the journey. Living a pretty modest life here in Nakon Nowhere. Positive outlook, good health & good friends. Maybe the suggestion might help others before it's too late. Why bother... Well, this is a forum. You know, banter, exchange of ideas, a bit of humour, maybe some sarcasm now & then.

I guess with 40 posts so far, you'll eventually get the hang of it.

Great post, but I couldn't help but notice that you have a reputation:posts ratio of 0.8627:1

If anything served to highlight the lack of justice in the world, it's this.

Kind Regards

rwdrwdrwd (1.1012:1)

Edited by rwdrwdrwd