Jump to content

Paying Import tax on kit & registering a UK Drone

Recommended Posts

I wish to register my Mavic 2 Pro with the NBTC & CAAT but because it was purchased in the UK I (Think) I have to pay import Duty/tax first then get a frequency letter from the NBTC. Then I can register for the length of my visa.


Bit of a long shot but does anyone have firsthand knowledge of this?

Link to post
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...