Pattaya Music Festival 2020

TaaSaparot

Accouncement of the date comes pretty late.
Luckily I was still able to book a room for those two days at a hotel away from the noise.
Normally I would stay at View Talay 6 north side, but it gets the full blast of one of the stages. I still remember those two nights in June last year.....

Edited by Peterbilt

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2020 at 1:10 AM, TaaSaparot said:

Looking forward to seeing Marsha and Mai Chareonpura again.

Seems a long time since they last played in Pattaya.

127178577_1057879381343313_5692739966146942834_o.thumb.jpg.0031ef45e3a235e2801f0d4778978590.jpg

Are you really.?    I'm sure all of us here in  Pattaya would love to hear how you enjoyed tonight and tomorrow. How much was your quarantine and when did you arrive, Tasaaparot/ChaingFai/Pinnochio.

I headed to Stage 4 last night and joined for an hour.  

Knowing next to nothing about Thai pop and Thai music,  I appreciated this free of charge outdoor concert event.   Have no idea whoever or whichever institution organizing and funding the festival,  nevertheless it is great idea overall,  particularly during the current difficult period for the locals. l 

• Like 1

I'm out near Nong Nooch & we're into the 3 day/night of electo dance music so loud that during the bassier parts of songs my windows rattle.

I'm about 1km away as the crow flies.

Sound checks started at 11am & last nights noise finished around 1am.

It seems lounder each night.

I have seen no ads or posters for it, no one & I mean no one can listen this for any period of time & not be taking some kind of pharmaceuticals.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, SidJames said:

I'm out near Nong Nooch & we're into the 3 day/night of electo dance music so loud that during the bassier parts of songs my windows rattle.

I'm about 1km away as the crow flies.

Sound checks started at 11am & last nights noise finished around 1am.

It seems lounder each night.

I have seen no ads or posters for it, no one & I mean no one can listen this for any period of time & not be taking some kind of pharmaceuticals.

I live well out of the town to the North and have been surprised that noise levels were minimal, had to stroll outside to hear it in the distance. A couple of the stages I saw did aim to the South...... 

I do get the annual festival at the temple each year when I can expect serious noise until late for a week, but really am glad I live well out of town. You will likely get more Dec 31st.

Edited by jacko45k