Monk claims Jakrapanth shot dead 9 people near temple in Korat

webfact

Monk claims Jakrapanth shot dead 9 people near temple in Korat

Korat-Gunman3.png

Sgt-Maj Jakrapanth Thomma allegedly shot dead nine people at Wat Pa Sattharam, in Tambon Hua Thaley in Muang district of Nakhon Ratchasima on Saturday, according to Phra Manaswin Thirungkulo, a monk at the temple, who claims he witnessed the shooting.

The monk said he was in the forest temple at the time Jakrapanth drove the stolen Humvee into its compound, parked the vehicle and alighted carrying an assault rifle.

The monk said he saw the trooper calmly load a magazine, raise his rifle and start shooting at vehicles and people on the road where he stood.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/monk-claims-jakrapanth-shot-dead-9-people-near-temple-in-korat/

thaipbs.jpg

With this article in TVF....even though it originated at thaipbsworld, one would think someone from the Nation would be able to confirm if these 9 deaths have or have not been included in the Terminal 21 toll.....

Have TVF administrators asked questions...yet?

Edited by ChrisY1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

With this article in TVF....even though it originated at thaipbsworld, one would think someone from the Nation would be able to confirm if these 9 deaths have or have not been included in the Terminal 21 toll.....

Have TVF administrators asked questions...yet?

News information, is a one way information download...

dittoed word for word from the applicable sources. 

Posters ask the questions 

Questions like:

Are there more 'coincidental' boots being cemented for the bottom of the lake?

- under the cover of  taking advantage of the present situation

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, exparte said:

A government person (the Soldier) was upset about fleeced on a Land deal with his Commander. No Military I know of would allow Officers to do business with their Subordinates.

An article I read said the land deal was with a 3rd party.  The commander was just there to act as a mediator.

• Like 1

I saw the Temple incident on the TV news last night....apparently the shooter was in the grounds for over 30 minutes with the police outside....why the hell did they not block his exit and keep him confined in this one area :whistling:

44 minutes ago, petermik said:

I saw the Temple incident on the TV news last night....apparently the shooter was in the grounds for over 30 minutes with the police outside....why the hell did they not block his exit and keep him confined in this one area :whistling:

Why the hell did not the local Army base send out troops and equipment to hunt him down ??

This whole thing stinks - something is very very wrong - like that gold 'robbery'.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

Are these already in the total number of deaths? What is the total now?

6 hours ago, saakura said:

So confusing. Are these deaths being newly reported?

The nine killings by the temple were included in the Reuters news and the timeline published 9th February...
"One gunman, four locations, 29 dead: how the mass shooting in Thailand unfolded"
The last number of dead I've heard was 30, including the killer, but could increase due to the serious conditions for some of the wounded.

Edited by khunPer

5 hours ago, petermik said:

Because you used the word......apparently.....

Saturday evening I saw pictures of the dead at the Temple.

The pictures I saw were very graphic and upsetting.

I dont think these victims were counted in the final tally

Because as usual Thailand is trying to hide the truth just like they do with the road carnage.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MJKT2014 said:

This is such BS news reporting, not a mention of the Terminal21 and other murder incidents or of it they might be remotely connected.

They are talking about the same incident, Jakrapaqnath is the same guy, he stooped at temple killed people then continued on to T21

• Like 2