‘Bomb’ scare at Korat’s Terminal 21 turns out to be bullets

snoop1130

‘Bomb’ scare at Korat’s Terminal 21 turns out to be bullets

By The Nation

800_2f08fb43d7fbf9a.jpg

An EOD bomb disposal unit rushed to Terminal 21 in Nakhon Ratchasima, the scene of a recent mass shooting incident, after police were notified that a “bomb” was found on the underground floor today (February 11).

The area was evacuated after police found the “bomb”, which turned out to be bullets. The EOD team removed the bullets. 

Merchants from the ground level to the 5th level were meanwhile allowed to thoroughly check their stores. 

Recent bomb scares have led to the “bombs” being identified as bullets for combat weapons.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30381958

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-02-11
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Tomy yupyup said:

Special is a word I keep for Thais. I take it no sweep after the Event. Got to love the Thais. ???? 

Nah, they would not know who to even put in charge of such a thing.  The military?  The subservient police that do little of any importance unless blessed by the military first.

10 hours ago, Tomy yupyup said:

Special is a word I keep for Thais. I take it no sweep after the Event. Got to love the Thais. ???? 

Not only were Bullets ( NOTE - Bullets, not a Bullet ) left lying around, where any sweep of the scene by competent personnel would have discovered them. but Merchants from floors 1 to 5 were allowed to check their own stores.

After the tragic events had halted, surely the number 1 priority of the Security Personnel, would have been to secure the scene, and prevent any other incident.

This Lunatic was an active Army Serviceman, and he could have laid possible Booby Traps and Explosive devices all over the crime scene.

What in Gods name were these people thinking and doing ? to allow such gross incompetence after this really sad incident, or were they just plain scared.

For whatever reason, they should not have allowed these things to happen, and possibly put the lives of more people in Danger.

Its not the actions of either Professional Army Staff or Professional Police Staff.