Bloomberg buffeted by recording of him discussing crime, minorities

webfact

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I think Bloomberg is broadcasting an excellent vision in his ad campaign. It's not about not wanting Bernie to be elected. It's about not wanting him to be nominated because that's who 45 wants to run against as it will be so easy to run "Venezuela" ads 24/7 against him and cream him.

Rebuild America is a vision? Is that all he's got?

LOL

Most Americans have seen Trump build it into something that's actually

working for them instead of some foreign country.

Trump will destroy this weak manifesto.

• Haha 2

Just now, JHolmesJr said:

Rebuild America is a vision? Is that all he's got?

LOL

Most Americans have seen Trump build it into something that's actually

working for them instead of some foreign country.

Trump will destroy this weak manifesto.

Sure thing, dude. Your hubris and bravado doesn't fool me for a second. Both 45 and his cult of personality followers surely know that Bloomberg is a massive threat to their dark dream of a maga/kag 2nd term. In other words, your vacuous 45 jingoism falls flat.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

As a sidebar, it's worth pointing out the the use of the verb when referring to a 

candidate running against Trump.

Buffeted...a word few, if any, working class people know. Meaning: to knock someone off course.

If Trump was the offender here it would be Trump EXPOSED/REVILED/ROCKED/ 

You're surely exaggerating but what I find truly hilarious is that the 45 cult of personality follows along with 45 on his constant claims of being a victim. He's no victim. He's a victimizer. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You're surely exaggerating but what I find truly hilarious is that the 45 cult of personality follows along with 45 on his constant claims of being a victim. He's no victim. He's a victimizer. 

Im not exaggerating...lefty media is extremely insidious with their use of words.

We've all seen how they give Trump a decent headline once in a while....then the 

lefty clowns start tweeting angry hashtags and they'll change to a more biased

anti trump-ish headline.

you guys fool no one.

Edited by JHolmesJr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

A post using a trolling representation of a politician's name has been removed as well as the replies.   Please spell people's names correctly when posting.

A post with content copy and pasted from another site has been removed, the reply was removed as well. 

I grew up in NYC, and in my youth I was stopped and patted down by cops for merely walking down the street, can't say how many times.  And this was 1960s-70s.  So it was not something new Bloomy introduced, he just encouraged it.

So excuse me for not considering it a race problem.  Yeah, I'm a progressive, but this victimization stuff really rankles my ___

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

How about facts? If most crimes are committed by certain groups of people then it makes sense to concentrate on those people. Or not?

Obviously if 90% of i.e. drug dealers are black that does not mean whites should be ignored.

And that works in any direction. If. i.e. white collar crime is committed mostly by white people with white collar then concentrate for those crimes on those people.

The problem is if politicians want to win they feel like they have to make statements which their possible voters like. Life would be so much easier if they would just talk straight. But I guess that is something from the past.

And this is obviously not only about Bloomberg. It seems most politicians from most parties act like this.

Insider has this great article about a book that Bloomberg's employees allegedly made him containing all of his most offensive quotes - "The Portable Bloomberg: The Wit and Wisdom of Michael Bloomberg". Apparently it's untrue, but if he said just half the things in this book, all I can say is I can't wait to see a Trump/Bloomberg debate - sh£t gonna get real. 

29 minutes ago, jadee said:

Insider has this great article about a book that Bloomberg's employees allegedly made him containing all of his most offensive quotes - "The Portable Bloomberg: The Wit and Wisdom of Michael Bloomberg". Apparently it's untrue, but if he said just half the things in this book, all I can say is I can't wait to see a Trump/Bloomberg debate - sh£t gonna get real. 

I agree the best trump has come up with is an elementary school level joke about hight and let’s see mike built an 80billion dollar company from nothing versus a bankrupt spoiled silver spoon man baby I agree the debate will be great but I don’t think trump will do it he knows he will get wipped

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Rumors going around of Bloomberg closing Clinton as his running mate for VP. What a horrible thought. 

It would be great for Hillary.  If they lose, she can blame the man (Bloomberg) as she usually does, and if they win, Bloomberg resigns the day after he is inaugurated thus making Clinton president.  Or he could end up dead, his choice. ????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Well it’s not a thing, but when did that ever bother you?

Just saying what the news was saying. Evidently the source that claims this has a high rate of calling things in the past. I did say it was a rumor so you can digest it however you want to.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cryingdick said:

Just saying what the news was saying. Evidently the source that claims this has a high rate of calling things in the past. I did say it was a rumor so you can digest it however you want to.

"the news" - which "news" was that? Drudge I suppose

Edited by ThaiBunny
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

You’ve been fed a loud and shiny distraction bait and you swallowed it.

Who I wonder wanted you distracted and from what?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Hey if it’s all they got lol they are in panic mode rite now I’d expect lots of bs and smears it’s all trumps got

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Was simply amused by the prospect of it. Don't read too much into it. The real issue is the dems can't take the battleground states and that hasn't changed. Everything else at this point is just a circus carnival.

No matter who you nominate you don't have a path to the Whitehouse. Please explain to me how the dems take the Whitehouse without the rust belt. 

• Haha 1

Anyway if we can be serious for a moment. Please do explain how Bloomberg is going to go to MI, OH, PA, and win? He is an evironmentalist first and foremost. The fracking industry is a major player in Ohio and Pennsylvania. You pretty much need both states.

Michigan and Wisconsin aren't must wins but PA and OH are.

Edited by Cryingdick

2 hours ago, Tug said:

I agree the best trump has come up with is an elementary school level joke about hight and let’s see mike built an 80billion dollar company from nothing versus a bankrupt spoiled silver spoon man baby I agree the debate will be great but I don’t think trump will do it he knows he will get wipped

Exactly. He had already signalled that he might not agree to any debates. His sick excuse is they are fixed by the "enemy of the people" press. He has the right to not participate of course but the public has the right to such cowardice for what it is. 

• Thanks 1