Tv Users In The Real World

jeebusjones

Whew, I was pretty drunk that night though and ofcourse the Swans beat the Eagles earlier in the day, oh god and all those barber chair drinks at Larry's.

Yes that was a very messy night. Especially the chair. But no one noticed how pissed you were because everyone else was too. :D :D :o:D

Only really know a handful of foreigners in thailand, none, that i know of, belong to TV. Have recommended the website to all foreigners that I know, who have asked me various visa questions.

Pretty sure, from the way & content, that he types, that I met Heng in a bar a few years back. Not positive though, never can be...

Cheers,

Soundman.

i've met quite a few members in person and apart from one ignorant tw@t, its always been a pleasure.

BB

BB - go on mate -who was the <deleted>? :o

Yes - met many TV lads/ladies - all top notch quality. :D

Brit i've met you and i love you ( a total pisshead after my own heart) unfortunately i lost my phone last saturday so cannot phone you, pm me and we'll have have a beer before you go back.

BB

his name starts with "B" (but 100% not you)

i've met quite a few members in person and apart from one ignorant tw@t, its always been a pleasure.

BB

BB - go on mate -who was the <deleted>? :o

Yes - met many TV lads/ladies - all top notch quality. :D

his name starts with "B" (but 100% not you)

Its got to be that 'buriramboy' :D

I have met some fantastic people from Thaivisa.

totster :D

I have met a few and all nice people without doubt. :o

There are a few I would like to meet in a dark alley. :D

There are some I havnt met but have been a big help to me in some way when I get computer problems. :D

I live up here in Pai and I only know one other TV person, the guy I go fishing with two or three times a week, if there is anyone else in Pai, make yourself known and we will demonstrate how to waste a day not catching fish!!

Colin

I live up here in Pai and I only know one other TV person, the guy I go fishing with two or three times a week, if there is anyone else in Pai, make yourself known and we will demonstrate how to waste a day not catching fish!!

Colin

ahem...you forgotten me already niloc? or does the fact that we knew each other well before TV was a twinkle in Georges eye cancel that out?

ahem...you forgotten me already niloc? or does the fact that we knew each other well before TV was a twinkle in Georges eye cancel that out?

Donna darling, how could I ever forget you? We go back to about 1985 or somewhere like that, the good old days when we used to steal each others memory slices and play that stupid dungeons and dragons thing on the B20, I think Alasdair held the record or was it Kenny?

Colin

I met quite a few TV pissheads in real life and it's funny that they never look quite how you imagine them to be.

They're all great characters and very generous people, It's good to keep in touch with them through TV and share their warped sense of humour, (beer and sunshine will do that to you) and when I get back to Thailand they will be the first people I will want to hook up with for some good times and it would be nice to meet a few more. Cheers.

Edited by Robski