Mail Your Motorcycle

ray23

On Monday I mailed a 750 CC Bike from Udon to Bangkok, the guy picked it up at his local Post Office in Bangkok on Thursday cost 1300 Baht.

Amazing Thailand

Tell you what Ray, im gonna send my son in UK 1500bht, a false postal address here {just down the road so i escape import duty} and hopefully my beloved Kawasaki ZZR1100 will be here in a few days!! this is one thing i really miss not having here, ok, i have a Yam XJR1200 but it just does not have the shear awesome grunt as my kwacker, nor the marvellous intake roar when the engine gets into the power band, and the power wheelies in 1st and 2nd gear,, sometimes in 3rd if you catch her right!! opps sorry, i could go on all night!!

geting to the point, if me and ms wanted to go to coast for winter holiday, Pattaya, Phuket or somewhere like that, it could possibly be cheaper to post bike and fly there, taking into acount fuel, overnight stops food, wear and tear on the bike ect, never done a long trip on bike in Thai so perhaps you could do the maths? I live 100k NW of Udon Thani, thanks mate, Lickey..

Ride the bike you will have fun.

This one wa not running or I would have ridden it just a lot more fun.

I suppose you could use this method if you had repairs that had to be done in Bangkok if the shop would pick it up.

You can also use the train but with that method someone has to go with the bike, I didn't want to go to Bangkok :o

If the other thing works out let me know still have friends in the states.