On The Immigration Blacklist?

Hi, can anybody help?

I recently had problems with some accommodation I was staying at, where the owner of the house said I had caused some damage and owed them some money.

I didn't agree with this and left the house without paying anything extra.

However, now I am being told that I may have a problem at the airport when I leave the country (or the next time I have to do a visa run), as my passport may be blacklisted. I am not sure whether this is true or just a threat to force me to pay.

Is there any way to find out if you are on the Immigration blacklist?

My current visa runs out on the 15th so I am pretty concerned about it - the last place I want to be staying is courtesy of a border detention centre!

Cheers.

Hi, can anybody help?

I recently had problems with some accommodation I was staying at, where the owner of the house said I had caused some damage and owed them some money.

I didn't agree with this and left the house without paying anything extra.

However, now I am being told that I may have a problem at the airport when I leave the country (or the next time I have to do a visa run), as my passport may be blacklisted. I am not sure whether this is true or just a threat to force me to pay.

Is there any way to find out if you are on the Immigration blacklist?

My current visa runs out on the 15th so I am pretty concerned about it - the last place I want to be staying is courtesy of a border detention centre!

Cheers.

The houseowner is unlikely to have the connections to sway the Interior Ministry to declare you persona non grata over a matter like this. Talk to a smart lawyer and check it out if you are that worried.

On the whole...leaving is no problem.. you would have to be in a bigger area of conflict..instead of DH MD with an EGO the size of his..P...nuts...

AS always..big wind, big air, bad gas..

However, next time.. do leave a little something to let the DH MD save his ego..that's all you had to stroke...

Cheers Mate