Fury wins!!!

ChipButty

Round 5 Wilder down again!

Fury comes out of the traps and lands a clean right hand on Wilder that causes the WBC champ's knees to buckle. 

Bottom lip split, blood pouring from the left ear. And he's down again! This time with a body shot. He gets back to his feet and is lucky not to be down for a second time in the round, with the ropes saving the 35-year-old. 

Now Kenny Bayless has taken a point off of Tyson Fury! Perhaps for being too hasty in the clinch and butting his head into Wilder's.

Wilder has made it through, somehow. 

9 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Yes, the Whole world should have kept silent and there should have been a media blackout until you had watched it

There are other ways of creating a sports thread than just announcing the critical detail that eliminates the need to watch the fight. If I would have seen a thread about the result (but not giving away the result) I would have a choice to not look until I saw the fight.

Now I just don't care.

Edited by canuckamuck
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Had you been interested in the fight, you would had watched it live as it began about midday and has only just finished  .

It might have occurred to you that life doesn't fit programming schedules. Also, I don't have a live source, I generally download a torrent to watch these types of events.

1 minute ago, canuckamuck said:

It might have occurred to you that life doesn't fit programming schedules. Also, I don't have a live source, I generally download a torrent to watch these types of events.

So, what was you doing whilst the fight was in progress ?

The fight was live on the internet and its now on Youtube and its headline news on all the news media outlets .

I think that you didnt really have an interest in the fight and just wanted a moan about knowing the result  

40 minutes ago, sanemax said:

So, what was you doing whilst the fight was in progress ?

The fight was live on the internet and its now on Youtube and its headline news on all the news media outlets .

I think that you didnt really have an interest in the fight and just wanted a moan about knowing the result  

What you think is hardly interesting or valuable in this context.

1 minute ago, canuckamuck said:

What you think is hardly interesting or valuable in this context.

You opened TV forums and one of the threads had the result of a sporting match that you have no interest in and you complained in that thread of yourself now knowing the result of that match and it ruined your  viewing of the event................when you had no interest of watching that sporting event in the first place . 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You opened TV forums and one of the threads had the result of a sporting match that you have no interest in and you complained in that thread of yourself now knowing the result of that match and it ruined your  viewing of the event................when you had no interest of watching that sporting event in the first place . 

Get someone else to pick your lottery numbers, You are clearly having an off day with the prophetic.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Get someone else to pick your lottery numbers, You are clearly having an off day with the prophetic.

The fight was live and free on Thai television , was you attending Church this afternoon when the fight was shown ?

1 hour ago, canuckamuck said:

Maybe they could schedule a rematch....just for you!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

Good fight enjoyed it.

Wilder got out punched...he was lucky he didn't get knocked out.

What was that?

Go get your ears checked Deontay.....its a ruptured eardrum.

It's not actually. I just finished watching the presser. His eardrum is completely fine. His coach said so. He did have a cut on the inside and need two stitches but no actual damage 

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

Good fight enjoyed it.

Wilder got out punched...he was lucky he didn't get knocked out.

What was that?

Go get your ears checked Deontay.....its a ruptured eardrum.

Those clubbing shots behind the ear are the absolute worst. I got elbowed there once fighting on a show in Pattaya and it hurt for a week and I was dizzy the rest of the night. 

Completely kills your legs 

20 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The fight was live and free on Thai television , was you attending Church this afternoon when the fight was shown ?

It was church, and the fact that I don't have Thai TV. I only learned of the fight this morning from a headline and made a note to watch, and got home from church and boom. It became a big nothing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

It was church, and the fact that I don't have Thai TV. I only learned of the fight this morning from a headline and made a note to watch, and got home from church and boom. It became a big nothing.

The fight started about 1 PM , what time did your Church close and you could have left the Church at 12 midday to get home in time (not that I believe that you even went to Church BTW)?

You can still watch the fight. even if you know who wins 

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The fight started about 1 PM , what time did your Church close and you could have left the Church at 12 midday to get home in time (not that I believe that you even went to Church BTW)?

You can still watch the fight. even if you know who wins 

It was literally the first item on new content when I sat down after getting home.

Anyhow, this thread made up for it, I feel better now.

2 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

It was literally the first item on new content when I sat down after getting home.

Anyhow, this thread made up for it, I feel better now.

Maybe the next time that you go out and wont watch a sports event live and that you want to watch later, you could start a thread on Thaivisa asking people not to post the result on TV until you have watched a recorded event ?

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Maybe the next time that you go out and wont watch a sports event live and that you want to watch later, you could start a thread on Thaivisa asking people not to post the result on TV until you have watched a recorded event ?

I reckon you've ko'd him Max!!!

????????????

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Yes, I will.

• Haha 1