Where Can I Shop?

bucatini70

yes i want to to shop well not really but i am tired of listening to my wife complain about thai sizes are so small and nothing is available.... used to be shoes were the most difficult to get but she has resolved that problem then business suits she now has resolved that the one item that is persistent, she has not been able to resolve is Nylons she can squeeze into a pair but they are too small and always run. She is about 170cm and 72kg. I would love to be able to buy her some as a gift (lie i really want to buy so i can be left in peace) If anyone knows anyplace in Bangkok area please enlighten me.

Too bad I am in Nakhon Si thammarat, I have a whole storage bin full of brand new pantyhose, never worn still in their wrapping that I bought in Canada for when I was working in Beijing but here I never ever ever wear them

Just the right size too. :o

Too bad I am in Nakhon Si thammarat, I have a whole storage bin full of brand new pantyhose, never worn still in their wrapping that I bought in Canada for when I was working in Beijing but here I never ever ever wear them

Just the right size too. :o

Come to a "mutual agreement" & post them? :D

Sounds like a good idea, I had a whole box full of old Organic Gardening magazines that were taking up space in my limited storage space. i posted them off to a couple of members who showed interest. They were happy and I was happy to send my magazines on to a new home with someone who would enjoy them :o

maybe Thaivisa could branch out and start a local auction-type website (like trademe.com that we have in New Zealand... a smaller, localised version of ebay). I have given away so much in the past which, if I was in NZ, could have sold on trademe and made some of the money back. Great way to get lots of cheap stuff too. Would love to see something like this in Thailand ... especially if in English!

When I lived in Canada, I would take loads of my stuff to a shop that sold on concession.

I have so much clothing bought in Canada or China, useless here either because they are too hot to wear or too stylish, I have loads of shoes but they are all too big (39/40) for the women here.

all taking up storage space like sbk mentionned, it would be nice to swap or sell stuff, but how to send it without costing me money?

and it isn't like a gadget or computer part where you don't need to try it on to see if you like how it looks.