Where to find someone who can do black magic and remove

Skmf

5 minutes ago, kingdong said:

The only reason you,'re in this predicament is because you believe in "black magic" and your own mind is giving you negative thoughts and fear,hope that's lifted your curse.

I only think positive so I didn’t helped me at all but thanks

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Where are you from and where is this happening to you? If real then cool down. Issan is the Black magic place. But maybe you should do something different as cleansing with a pure white power rather than black. Yes there is something to it if they are actually a black sole. 

I am from Kurdistan but I have lived in Norway for 30 years. It is in my crotch it feels like she doesn’t want me to <deleted> ore play With woman’s, this actually started few days ago” but now I really want to take revenge, always positive but now it’s about my health and she needs to get punished real hard! Where can I find issan in Thailand, where do I go? I have this photo of her where she is smiling and her eyes are all black! That means she’s not a good person, negative person. I’ll do

anything just give me some place to go with name so I can google it

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4

Just now, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

maybe he is from lagos indeed?

he said he came to thailand only for vacation "to learn about this"

I’m actually here with my dad he lives in Prachuap. But I’m willing to speak with them who can do this for me

• Haha 1