Badly Decomposed Body Found In Pattaya Hotel Room

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya City News: April 6th 2007

Arabic Man found dead in his South Pattaya Hotel Room. Narcotics found in the room.

Police and rescue workers were called to a South Pattaya Hotel on Thursday Night after hotel staff reported the discovery of a badly decomposed corpse of one of their hotel guests.

Police arrived and inspected the body of Mr. Ahmed Ghuloum Mohamed Jaml Raeesi aged 45 the United Arab Emirates who was lying on the bed.

It was thought that he had remained undiscovered for at least 6 days. Around the room a variety of narcotics were found including Marijuana, Valium, the sex enhancement drug Kamagra and a small quantity of a white powder thought to be Cocaine.

The exact cause of death is unknown, however Police believe that a drugs overdose is the most likely cause of death, however a post mortem examination is now underway to confirm this.

Graphic photographs of decomposed corpse withheld.

Edited by libya 115

Apart from the cleaners, I like the way the EMS guy in the picture (bottom left) gloved hand is pointing to the corpse, just in case you're not sure which one it which.

I would guess the cleaner/s was/were prevented from going in by the chain on the door.

A rotating shift of cleaning staff, different people each day might assume that the guy is asleep (no response to knocks and calls) if the air con was running the body will take a few days to get ripe, although it's looking quite bloated.

I would wager that his pre paid time at the hotel came to an end causing them to follow up their guest.

Now the question is will they throw away the bed or just turn the matress? There will be fluids....

RIP

Edited by Cuban