Rolling Papers

EVENKEEL

1 hour ago, Eindhoven said:

Would help if we knew your location.

If Pattaya, Friendship Supermarket.

I'm in the Rayong area but make my way into Pattaya occasionally, I"ll check out Friendship. Thanks

The papers they sell in the Thai corner shops are horrible. No gum and paper thick as, like rolling a smoke with dunny roll. If youre in a city most of the big Thai markets have a few stalls sell tobacco (bully) and the usually have decent very cheap gummed papers. Can buy foreign papers here at many places but ridiculously expensive. Get one of the plastic german cigarette machines and filtered tubes. Excellent filters and pretty cheap at 60 baht box of 100 tubes. Mascot is the brand of machine and papers. Have menthol too

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I'm in the Rayong area but make my way into Pattaya occasionally, I"ll check out Friendship. Thanks

friendship yes. and that shop in patts junction of 2nd and klang (I forget name). common in many 7-11 also in patts.

8 hours ago, jastheace said:

friendship yes. and that shop in patts junction of 2nd and klang (I forget name). common in many 7-11 also in patts.

I went into the 7-11 and the girl started giggling when she understood what I was after, going to Patts today for a look around....thanks

13 hours ago, jastheace said:

BEST supermarket. They have two branches; one where you mentioned and the other at the Dolphin roundabout.

Closes at 1 am. Not sure of the closing time of the Klang/Sai Song branch.

Friendship also has two branches, though I don't know if the smaller branch, closer to WS, has stock. Closes early anyway.

The larger branch, east of Tukcom, has some exotic varieties and closes at 2.30am. Not a smoker, but noticed they have a dedicated counter for those things.

11 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

First Family Mart on the Suk in Patts I hit was a winner, didn't proceed to Friendship. 

I always ask for "Kradat Mun Boori" = Papers for cigarette.

Glad you are sorted, It took me years to find a place when we moved down here, I used to get them sent from BKK. I found them in an off license along with drum tobacco.

9 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I went into the 7-11 and the girl started giggling when she understood what I was after, going to Patts today for a look around....thanks

That's probably because you were waggling your tongue at her via your sign language........????

• Haha 1