Sexual services for good grades teacher transferred as investigation begins

webfact

Sexual services for good grades teacher transferred as investigation begins

3pm.jpg

A teacher at a well known secondary school in Nakhon Pathom is under investigation. 

He gave the whole class a "0" grade then called the pupils in to determine what grade they might get. 

They had to satisfy his sexual urges to get a good mark. 

The case soon reached the Minister of Education Natapol Teepsuwan who ordered immediate action in line with policy. 

Area education administrator Dr Amnat Wichanuwat said that the teacher has been transferred to an inactive post at HQ while a committee tries to get to the bottom of the matter. 

The teacher concerned has had his teaching licence temporarily suspended and it will be removed permanently if the allegations have substance.

Education officials have been to the school to help with the mental health of those affected including pupils and parents.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-03-04
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Lets not get too excited yet, it is being investigated to see if there is any substance to the allegations.

Teacher gave the whole class 0 grades, i think this is a group of kids thinking we will sort him.

If only 1 or 2 students, more likely to be true, but the whole class, i dont think so.

Suspicious  minds

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It does show his intelligence level if he thought the whole class would keep quiet about it. Says something about teacher quality in Thailand.

Lets not forget there are a lot of unqualified teachers out their in Thailand which doesn't help, not saying this guy isn't qualified or that teachers are saints.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

One more story shows how broken this society is: A teacher who abuses several students, appearently on a regular basis, a criminal who should be sentenced to several years of imprisonment, is transferred to an inactive post and his teaching license has been suspended. And the same happens to criminal politicians, criminal military and civil officers and monks. 

And nobody cries out, demands they get sacked immediately, get their pension  cut off, and of course get a criminal sentence according to the law.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

It does show his intelligence level if he thought the whole class would keep quiet about it. Says something about teacher quality in Thailand.

That is why it does not seem right.  

Giving everyone a zero seems more like the students screwed the pooch on the test.   I can actually see a teacher giving a class 0 for a test.

Where he made his mistake was not having someone else with him.  Thai teens are not as stupid as they some times seem.  If they can get away with something they will.

Again i just do not see a teacher doing this with no apparent history of doing it before.

Let's face it who wakes upone morning and says I am going tohave all the students in my class blow me or other things?

• Like 2