Sexual services for good grades teacher transferred as investigation begins

webfact

6 hours ago, stouricks said:

I wonder who was there to take the photo/video. And why pixellate the back of his head.     TIT

good that they made the images.
now he cannot get away with a few "I am so Sorry" and "they do not understand my affection" statements.
Where were the parents all that time, did none of the kids have a good enough relationship with the parents to bring this up (even literally maybe), and how they get blackmailed to comply by the teaching staff ?

so sad to hear stories like this again and again.
How will pupils ever respect a higher authority after that?
How does a Government expect to be respected and supported while allowing an educational system where such sad events can take place.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

That is why it does not seem right.  

Giving everyone a zero seems more like the students screwed the pooch on the test.   I can actually see a teacher giving a class 0 for a test.

Where he made his mistake was not having someone else with him.  Thai teens are not as stupid as they some times seem.  If they can get away with something they will.

Again i just do not see a teacher doing this with no apparent history of doing it before.

Let's face it who wakes upone morning and says I am going tohave all the students in my class blow me or other things?

Yeah lol. That doesn’t even make sense. Why would u want a fat kid blowing u lmao. More like the opposite. I’d give a A for that not to happen. This story sounds so bs. 

The teacher concerned has had his teaching licence temporarily suspended and it will be removed permanently if the allegations have substance.

Kids don't make such things up. Cut the fat ar_e's little thingy off and give it to the pigs. What a pig. 

Let's hope there is video evidence, and there should be a pattern over a number of classes.  can't hide if a sicko, i'm sure.  

I've taught for a few years and never had a problem (well, we can't fail any student).  Moreover, so many kids have cellphones taking videos before and after class and there is sooo much gossip about you at the school anyhow.  Teachers know other teachers, so I'm sure they know if this is possible.  But a kid wouldn't understand what a false report could do to someone......i don't think they really understand.  

i would suspend him with pay, do whatever it took to get a definitive answer, and probably transfer him even if it's untrue.  Can't have endless gossip...  i'm sure he did something unethical and immortal, even if not criminal.  my gut, he's guilty of everything.  hope they have solid evidence.  

My wife just told me that the girls were lucky They had to pay 20 baht to get a better grade.

It seems that he was literally into boys.

If he'd done that to my son, I'd find him and chat with him about his future.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, webfact said:

Sexual services for good grades teacher transferred as investigation begins

If this is the truth than that Maggot should be in jail on remand waiting for a trial. Not running around freely to disappear to maybe an other country like other crims have done.

From the Daily News article in the OP it was just the boys he targeted. They were given a 0 in their grades, then called to room alone with him where he abused them in exchange for improving their score.

Image2.jpg.c1a1f6dfafb51408dba20f53a5de5dbf.jpg

5 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

Not sure about the case.

I'm still trying to figure this photo out.

3pm.jpg.7cc656e4fc9027daabcf0635b15bd1f8

Me too. Is he holding onto someone in the next chair? His left arm is wrapped around something/someone yet there is another left arm with a watch on stretched across the desk. 

Bogus story and photos?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

Me too. Is he holding onto someone in the next chair? His left arm is wrapped around something/someone yet there is another left arm with a watch on stretched across the desk. 

Bogus story and photos?

No, he looks like a horrible fat slob hugging on a kid.

A paedophile - equally sick - is doing it with biscuits and chocolates; here marks apply. So parents pay money in the first place to get a child enrolled into certain schools and the jackpot is when the entrusted pedagogue is requesting "sexual services". 

He needs to be put away for good; a "temporary suspension of teaching license" while enjoying the perks of the overflowing Ministry of Inactive Posts makes everyone in charge guilty! 

And, if you're at locking up this piece of dirt, don't forget His Excellency Natapol Teepsuwan - this minister is a disgrace for Thailand, his ministry and all the honest hard-working teachers. 

I worked with a Thai couple at one school, he died from ALS and about a year later she remarried... her new husband was one of our M6 students that had graduated just a week earlier.

So, I just want to sat that this is a problem that is all over Thailand and not only isolated to men!

On 3/4/2020 at 1:10 PM, Pesche said:

Utterly disgusting!

Indeed !! It was noted that some female students received high distinction after the interview (which was ST - short time). The teacher may be redeployed in the sex education curricular in the near future.

19 hours ago, katana said:

From the Daily News article in the OP it was just the boys he targeted. They were given a 0 in their grades, then called to room alone with him where he abused them in exchange for improving their score.

Image2.jpg.c1a1f6dfafb51408dba20f53a5de5dbf.jpg

Scouting for boys?

????