Tourists on Walking Street given hand sanitiser in bid to boost confidence among foreigners in Pattaya

webfact

On 3/4/2020 at 9:03 PM, Brickbat said:

And so, catching a highly infectious virus from which there is no vaccine and a high death rate is not dangerous? Good on ya! Hope you have a will. Where there is a Will, there’s always a family fighting over it. 

High death rate, ???????? More people die on the Thai roads every day than will die world wide from Corona, but no one is panicking when they drive. I haven't seen the death rate increased from 3%, and the vast majority never have to go to hospital or get seriously ill.

BTW, more people die from the common flue than have died so far from Corona. If it was "highly infectious" it'd be a pandemic last month- back when the WHO was saying it wasn't a problem.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

On 3/4/2020 at 3:03 PM, Brickbat said:

And so, catching a highly infectious virus from which there is no vaccine and a high death rate is not dangerous? Good on ya! Hope you have a will. Where there is a Will, there’s always a family fighting over it. 

High death rate ?

11 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I'm giving walking street a swerve for a while, it's very popular with South Koreans and look what happened to them, but luckily no girls have come down with the virus..

That concerns me too. When the Thai working girls return from South Korea they will ply their trade somewhere. 

Just now, lamyai3 said:

Thirty seconds after getting your hands sanitized, you'll be happily parked on a barstool getting invited to perform cunnilingus in exchange for a tequila. 

That's a good promotion!

????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/4/2020 at 5:44 AM, NCC1701A said:

I always carry those very small bottles of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide and 70% alcohol when on Sox 6.

and I don't drink it.  

I make my own 80% Isopropyl alcohol (or Ethanol), 20% Aloe Vera Gel and a few drops of Tea tree or lavender oil.

• Thanks 1