Used CPAP Machines for Sale

wgowin

Is anyone looking for a good used CPAP machine and accessories? I have two CPAP machines, masks (double hole pillow, full face, nose mask and single pillow mask), extra new hoses, etc. 

1. HDM Z1™ Auto Adjusting Travel CPAP Machine with Nitelog™ - I bought this for $700 in the USA. It is a travel machine, no humidifier and about the size of a large cell phone but thicker. 6 inches long, four inches wide, 2 inches high. Super quiet and can be used on a plane too. I used it maybe 3-4 nights but only about 4 hrs each time. 

2. Devilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust CPAP - I bought it for about 55,000 Baht here as configured below with heated humidifier and SmartLInk. Device is 6 inches high, 6 inches wide, 6 inches deep.
CPAP Mask: ResMed Swift FX Nasal Pillow Mask Size: Medium/Standard
Extra Filters
Travel Case
CPAP Tubing

I also have two foldable hose holders which work to keep the tubes out of the way. They break down to a small size and fit in a small bag. Works great and I put it under the first layer of mattress. 
If anyone buys either or both machines, the hoses come free.
The nose mask has never been used. The others a few times only. Each cost over $200 each.
I just can't use these machines as they wake me up. 

Pictures available of all items. Any reasonable offer accepted as I can sell in the USA but then have to pay the freight charges.