5 weeks holiday on visa exemption

Hi all 

ive booked a 5 week holiday with visa exemption as I am uk citizen will that be accepted even though the visa exemption is only 28 days 

as I can get another 30 day visa extension  

or am I better to resceduale my return flight to not cause any complications 

Kind Regards

Flying visa exempt you will need an onward flight within first 30 days. Note does not need be RETURN flight. Pick cheapest onward flight.

That onward flight is for airline at departure to bkk. It's a throw away ticket. ~30usd.

Edited by DrJack54

25 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Flying visa exempt you will need an onward flight within first 30 days. Note does not need be RETURN flight. Pick cheapest onward flight.

That onward flight is for airline at departure to bkk. It's a throw away ticket. ~30usd.

Ok Thank you for the quick reply my friend much appreciated..

Best i have found is Air Asia FLEXIBLE. You pay more (like 80$ not a big deal), but it's very easy with AA to change your ticket online, many times.

So you can have a "permanent" continuation ticket, in case you travel a lot that's handy : everytime you need a continuation ticket you just ajust your. And adjust again in the future, so you don't have to throw it.

6 minutes ago, Sambotte said:

Best i have found is Air Asia FLEXIBLE. You pay more (like 80$ not a big deal), but it's very easy with AA to change your ticket online, many times.

So you can have a "permanent" continuation ticket, in case you travel a lot that's handy : everytime you need a continuation ticket you just ajust your. And adjust again in the future, so you don't have to throw it.

Not sure about that. I fly AirAsia every 2 weeks. Their flex fare (I never use) has limited time frame. Just this week I have had trip to Japan cancelled by AA. The credit needs use within 90 days.

Better option for OP if 1000baht for throw away ticket is Google "rent a ticket". It's a confirmed flight for 48 hour use ~ 12 USD.

As for refunds from airlines it takes 1 month ++

BTW it's not permanent.